Friday 11 May 2012

Fremington Quay, N Devon - 6/5/12

I had a lovely walk in North Devon last weekend (6 May) First I visited Instow Beach and took a few shots - I will post those photos later on (And no, I haven't forgot about the last in the Siblyback Lake photos set! That'll be along here too soon!) The second half of the day was spent at Little Bridge House Hospice catching up with people we haven't seen for a while. Then we went to Fremington Quay and walked along the old railway line; a very straight and flat path but so much to see! I took about 70 photos alone that stretch of railway alone!
Pictures taken on the same day at Instow Beach can be reached by clicking >here<

Unknown Wildflower (If you know, please let me know!) I think it was a tree blossom.)


Apple Tree Blossom

Snail in Tree

Chaffinch in Oak Tree

Tree Blossom

Oak Apple

Early Purple Orchid.
On the way back, we found a quite content baby rabbit. The mother was in the bush behind. It didn't seem put off by us; just stayed there until we left!
Baby Rabbit Resting.
The very distinctive Lords and Ladies plant. I feel a 16:9 ratio was perfect for this particular photo.
Lords and Ladies

Old Shipwreck
 Again, the 16:9 ratio is perfect for this photo promoting the tree line and reflection.

Fremington Quay

No comments:

Post a Comment