Monday 9 April 2012

Sketching my photos.

I love art: sketching, painting, photography, arts+crafts such as textiles and making recycled work. Recently I've been exploring new projects to undertake. Next on the agenda is making a rag t-shirt rug! But before I go off on completely the wrong track, this is what I did when I had a free lesson at school once, back before I had homework & coursework 24/7!
These are a few pages in my personal sketchbook, i.e. not for school artwork.
I just thought it was something different to share.

Below is the red door at Milovaig, Isle of Skye. (Click here for the post it was featured in)




Top left of this sketchbook page is the photo above, on an Autumn walk along the River Tamar near Calstock. First time I had ever seen Fly Agaric in the wild!

The bottom photo is an abandoned cottage at Lorgill. (Bigger photo here.)

(above) St Ives, Cornwall. In the harbour at low tide.
Cottage on walk to Lyme Regis, Dorset, from Uplyme, Devon.



No comments:

Post a Comment