Monday 5 March 2012

Lowen dydh sen Pyran!

...Or if you're speaking English: Happy St Piran's Day! In celebration of Kernow (Cornwall), here are some of the best photos I've taken around our beautiful Celtic nation!




Tin Mine, Calstock, Cornwall.

Cosy Evening Window, Cotehele.

Rame Head Window Sunset, Rame.

Disappearing Fence, Dozmary Pool.

Sun Through Leaves, Golitha Falls.
I love Churchtown Farm, the nature reserve across the road from school and bordering the church. It presents so many opportunities for photos. Visiting the graveyard on an Autumn October evening, I saw a brilliant sunset and a line of cloud passing overhead. The sight was incredible.

Celtic Cross Sunset, St Stephens-by-Saltash.

Cloudline Sunset, St Stephens-by-Saltash.

Cloudline Behind Tree, St Stephens-by-Saltash.

Cloudline Behind Tree (landscape), St Stephens-by-Saltash.

Rame Head Panorama, Rame.

Seaton Sunset, Seaton.

Mullion Cove, Mullion.
As I travel and have more free time next year, I hope to travel more around my home county and try new photo techniques. Better ones should be available this time next year.

Kernow Bys Vyken, onen hag oll!

No comments:

Post a Comment