Wednesday 1 February 2012

iPhone Post #1

I won't be posting a lot today because I have a fair amount of schoolwork.


Today at 13:20 our Geography class, 6 of us (!), went on a mini field trip to Plymouth - just across the river from school. Freezing cold winds didn't make it much fun. The temperature was 4 degrees at the highest today, even though the sun was bright and the sky, clear. We were looking at urban regeneration. Different parts of the city that had been upgraded or neglected and compared where the areas were/how close to the touristy parts etc, but I digress.


We ended up at the old army barracks by Millbay Docks; Napoleonic I believe. These old buildings had been refurbished into restaurants, a bakery, and a gallery. We walked by the river with a fabulous view of Mount Edgcumbe Estate and a late afternoon haze. Y'know, that mauve/lilac sky just above the horizon. I don't think the photos really do it justice. The sun looked perfect, so I whipped out my iPhone and took some snaps.





No comments:

Post a Comment